Friday, August 12, 2011

Introduction

Introduction Post.

It seems many people have opinions today and I just happen to have some myself.  I love my country, but I feel there are some things that our wonderful government is doing wrong.  Each Saturday I'll go into detail about one or more topics that I feel strongly about and hopefully you'll read them with an open mind.

Remember these are my opinions and I'm entitled to them.  That doesn't make them right or wrong and hopefully you'll take away some useful knowledge along the way.

Note: I'm not a professional politician. I work a day job just like most of America.  My opinions have been boiling for over for a while and I'm pretty sure my wife is sick of them, so I put them up on the net for everyone to get sick of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment